- people who are unable to plug in a USB cable.
- people who do not know what a CCV number is although the page in front of them is explaining in words and pictures.
- people who cannot distinguish between the Asda website and the Amazon one even when invited to look at the address bar.
- people for whom Gmail login is a complex process which cannot be attempted without supervision.
- people who fail to clear their browser history after going to porn sites.
- people who don't realise that they actually have to submit their Amazon order before they can get their stuff.
- people who require another person to accomplish the following tasks for them: printing, scanning, bittorrenting, changing their wallpaper, installing Windows updates, remembering passwords, submitting forgotten password requests.
So, you know, when I encounter trolls it is scary to reflect that these people, simply by virtue of getting themselves online and managing to type ungrammatical shit into text boxes, are slightly less stupid than those I deal with on a daily basis. No wonder I have zero faith in humanity.